Sunday, June 4, 2023

QUESTIONS

 I think that I once read a list of rather interesting questions somewhere (but I can't remember where). But thinking about it again I thought that you might like to answer them to yourself and for yourself only. So, here goes:

1) Given the choice of anyone living or dead in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

2) Would you like to be famous? In what way?

3) What would constitute a "perfect" day for you?

4) When last did you sing to yourself? To someone else?

5) Do you have a secret hunch about how you would die and when?

6) Name three things that you and your partner have in common.

7) For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

8) If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any quality or ability, what would it be?

9) What do you value most in a friendship?

10) If you knew that in exactly one year from today that you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way that you are living? Why?


I hope that you find these questions interesting. Life ought not to be only about politics.  I thought that these questions were interesting and that you might enjoy them. I'll try and think of some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment