Saturday, April 24, 2010

R.I.P.

Shelly-Ann Ramharack Joseph
24 May, 1970 -- 9 April, 2010



On the evening of Friday 9th April, 2010, at approximately 7:00 p.m., when she was about 5 minutes away from her home, my loyal secretary, Shelly, was killed in a stupid motor car accident. The car she was travelling in was hit from behind by another car. As a result of the blow, her car jumped the median of the highway and was hit by an SUV that was barrelling down the other side. The car that caused the accident did not stop. Up to now, no arrests have been made. Shelly was sitting in the left front passenger seat. She died on the spot. She was a great secretary and a fabulous human being. "Sweetheart" is the word that everybody has used to describe her.

She leaves to mourn a husband, a daughter aged 13 and a son aged 7 ... and me! I have lost not only a good friend but just about the best secretary I have ever had. She was my left hand, right leg and right arm!! Rest in peace, my sweet Shelly. You will be missed by all who had the pleasure of knowing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment