Saturday, August 29, 2026
VOTE FOR FDATT
Everybody that I talk to is equally fed up with the UNC and the PNM. So I am forming a new Party called FDATT (the Free Democratic Action Trinidad and Tobago Party), and it doesn't mean what your dirty mind first thought. We are going to promise that no matter what we will keep all of our promises - so we are going to promise to "tief" (a lot), not improve healthcare, not improve the education system, or do anything that the other Parties are promising. We think that there is only one reason for government - one reason for politics, and that is to make life better for the people. I know that this an unusual way of thinking especially for politicians, but I am tired of being fed up with the lies of the other Parties and think that it is time to be totally honest with the voters.
Everybody that I talk to tells me that they love what I am proposing and will vote for FDATT because the name implies exactly what they think of politics and politicians. So I am encouraging everybody to vote for FDATT.
It is time to stop complaining and to use the power to vote for what we want and to be honest about it. It is time to start thinking of changes that can be made that would make our lives better. So, vote for FDATT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great initiative sir , let’s see how it plays out , I await .
ReplyDelete