Friday, June 9, 2023

QUESTIONS - PART 2

 I had such a good response to my last post that I thought of some more questions for you to think about. The same rules apply: this is for you only to answer to yourself and nobody else. Here goes:

11) If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

12) Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?

13) What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?

14) What do you value most in a friendship?

15) What is your most treasured memory?

16) If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way that you are living? Why?

17) What does friendship mean to you?

18) How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?

19)When last did you cry in front of another person? By yourself?

20) If you were to die this evening without having an opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you regret most not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?


Okay. That's it! Next week I'll go back to discussing politics and the world as I see it. I do hope in the meantime, though, that my questions have helped you a little to think about who you are and about your life. I know that some of the questions as well as the answers may be uncomfortable for you, but if my questions have helped you a little bit to think about who you really are then I will have achieved my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment